Before Move In
- Set up fee (50% +VAT (60%) of the agreed monthly rent)
- Referencing up to two tenants (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Processing the application, associated paperwork and referencing.
- Guarantors: Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement for one guarantor
- Additional guarantor credit referencing £60 (incl. VAT) per guarantor
- Permitted Occupier Fee
- Explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the names tenant(s) and landlord as well as the provision of documentary guidance and assistance during the tenancy
- Accompanied Check In
- Preparing and Inventory and Schedule, of Condition of the property, explain how appliances function and taking meter readings for utilities and services.
Ending your Tenancy
- Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit
- Collating information and preparing a reference for a future landlord or letting agent.
Other Fees and Charges
- Where actions of the tenant results in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property, time to remedy the situation is charged at the prevailing rate of the contractor. A typical call out charge would be from £54 (+VAT)
- Unpaid rent or returned payment interest at 4% above HSBC base rate or the landlords choice of bank, from the due date.
- Professional cleaning (if required) is only charged where it’s necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy min £16 (+VAT) per hour. This will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Any further charges relating to the end of tenancy will be discussed in accordance with the schedule of condition at that time.
- These deductions will be itemised and discussed with the tenant .
If you have any questions on our Fees, please ask a member of staff
Redress: This firm is a member of The Property Ombudsman (www.tpo.co.uk)
Client Money Protection: This firm is a member of the NAEA Client Money Protection Scheme.